You will recall that I was very kindly given an 'honest scrap' award by The Mad House last week and the deal was to pass it on to 10 others. I'm sure some on my list will have received it already, so apologies if I'm duplicating, but these are my best reads, the ones I immediately click through to when they appear on my blogger dashboard.
For completeness I will now outline the rules that come with the honour that is the honest scrap award...
1. The Honest Scrap Award must be shared.
2. All recipients have to tell 10 true things about themselves that no one else knows.
3. All recipients have to pass the award on to 10 more blogs.
4. Those 10 blogs should link back to the blog that awarded them.
In no particular order the award goes to...tension building pause...
- Life and Times of a Househusband
- Bringing Up Charlie
- Sticky Fingers
- Synchronization Of Us
- Sleep Is For The Weak
- I'll Think Of A Title Later (I know you've recently recieved this but couldn't leave you out...and now you will have to heave that closet door open again !)
- Rosie Scribble
- Insomniac Mummy
- New Mummy
- Baby Baby
Now, a couple of housekeeping points. Some of you may notice that I don't appear to be following you. Well there is a simple explanation. I can't find the 'follow me' button on your blogs. If it's more complicated than that I can't cope so perhaps you could help me out ?
Also, just wanted to say that I found it really, really hard to pick 10 as there are so many I love so if you're not here, I love you anyway :)