CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 November 2009

oh gosh, feel I must do better now that I have an award :o

I'm not sure where to begin.  You see, I feel this is, and must be, a new beginning for me and my blog.  I have made a stuttering start to date.  I quite like the posts I have done, but they have been few and far between and I don't feel that there is any flow.  I can never think of anything to write you see.  And when I do think of something, it is not an opportune moment to sit down with the laptop ... and then the day overtakes me ... and when I finally get an opportunity...I can't remember what it was that moved me to want to blog about it in the first place...Doh !


But all of that is going to have to change now that I have been empowered to be a better blogger by the marvellous, wondrous woman, wife and mother that is Mad Mummy @The Mad House.  I do not feel worthy, but do now feel obligated to try harder.


Without wishing to sound as though I am already making excuses I am currently on holiday and am about to go for dinner so the 10 things you didn't know about me will have to wait until later/when I next have internet connection.


I bet that's left you begging for more...not !

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. pmsl - Oh you do make me smile. I carry a little book and write any ideas that come to mind (sad eh). Enjoy the dinner

    ReplyDelete