CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 December 2009

9yr old party trick


I have a nine year old nephew called Jack who is a natural comedian and I'm sure will end up on the stage. Recently he was set some homework to write instructions on how to make people laugh, in the style of a Jamie Oliver recipe. Here it is...

JACK’S PARTY TRICK


There are lots of different ways to make people laugh.  Telling a joke is something that makes people laugh, like knock knock jokes or funny rhymes.  Pulling funny faces makes people laugh as well as acting like a clown or performing a party trick.  This party trick is more of a pose but it still makes my family laugh.


What you need
·         Plenty of space
·         A mat


What to do
1.     Sit on the floor, with your legs in front of you.
2.    Lean backwards resting on your left hand.
3.    Next, with your right hand, lift your right leg and pull your foot up onto your head.
4.    With the other foot, splay out your toes as wide apart as possible.
5.    While holding this position, stretch your tongue out and then curl it up onto your nose.
6.    Finally, wiggle your thumb joint.  It’s a better effect if you’re double jointed like me.


    If you do try this at home neither Jack nor I accept any responsibility for injuries you may sustain ;-)
I




















Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to having a nine and eight year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that physically possible ?!!! it's not, is it?????!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Just about to try it at the gym.......:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just trying to work out how the heck i could get my body to that. conclusion - i can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments - just wanted to add that it certainly is possible and I will try to get a video clip to post over xmas to prove it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments - just wanted to add that it certainly is possible and I will try to get a video clip to post over xmas to prove it ;-)

    ReplyDelete