- He makes me laugh like nobody else ever has, or ever will.
- We share what I'm sure is a unique sense of humour, enabling me to rediscover my inner child.
- We share many values and beliefs. Even on subjects that I'm sure most people don't even think about.
- He is a wonderful provider. Finanically, as a family we want for nothing. Practically, if there is a problem he will find a solution. Every time. With no fuss.
- He looks after himself. At 39 he is slim, toned, fit and stylish and works hard to stay that way.
- He is domesticated. He does most of the washing, all of the ironing and all housework over and above that which is done by the cleaner (whom he pays for).
- He is very bright, both in an intellectual sense, and in his general disposition.
- He is confident and charming. After 3.5 years of marriage he still opens the car door for me to get in and I am always very proud to introduce him as my husband. He is one of those rare individuals that can light up a room.
- He understands me as well as I understand myself.
- He is loving and affectionate, without losing his masculinity.
- He is thoughtful. He went to Sainsburys for me this morning and brought me back a beautiful bouquet of flowers - roses and lilles. He said that he thought I might like them, and just in case I didn't he also brought me a bar of Fruit and Nut Toblerone. You would think that was enough but he also brought home a new baking tray as he knew how frustrated I get with my current one sticking. He was confident that one of his gifts would put a smile on my face. As it happened I was happy with all three!
Three Prom dresses for under £7.50….
2 hours ago