CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 20 February 2010

A Little Bit of Housekeeping



If you haven't already found your way to my new 'About Me' page I thought I should spend a few minutes explaining some of the changes I've made.


I have been blogging for a few months now, and as expected it has taken a few unexpected turns.  I feel that it has the potential to become too varied in it's post content and in doing so, there would be too many posts that were not of interest to too many of my readers.  This blog is a personal blog, about me, how I feel, what I think and my thoughts on being a stay at home mum.  Separate to this I am also interested in cooking and crafts, and holistic health and wellbeing.  Whilst there will inevitably be crossover between these areas, they are also very separate and not necessarily appealing to the readers of this blog.


So, rather than bore you all I have decided to set up two new blogs, which will cover these two other areas.  I don't expect to be doing regular posts to these, but I will be using it as a place to regularly store online articles that I have found to be interesting/informative/useful on these subjects, and would like to share.


Geriatricmummy.posterous.com is where you will find recipes, craft tutorials, and more detailed posts about my craft endeavours.  However I won't be moving my new menu planning posts at the moment.  They will be staying put.


Panacea.posterous.com is where you will find all things related to holistic health and wellbeing, alternative medicine, complimentary therapies and so on.  I should explain that my views are not too 'far out' but there is alot that we can do to stay well, aside from orthodox medicine, if only people knew.


I will of course tweet the links to new posts, but please do hop over and have a look.  If you like what you see, there is a subscribe button too :-)
Share/Save/Bookmark